Tuesday, May 26, 2009

omg the f-ing craziest thing happened to me

man, whut a fuckin memorial day weakend my boy has dis private jet so we all chillin in flight, on r way 2 da florida keys we got the music box bumpin you know what it is but all a sudden da stewardess comes up (she look just like 1 of those coco girlz) screamin n shit and then a pilot gets on da speakers causing mass hysteria 2, sayin we gonna die, we got no engine, i'm like whut?? we like 53,000 feet in da muthafuckin air i ain't no going down over sum gator infested swamp with no fuckin mosquito. i look over at my boy and he's mad spaced out, and i'm like yo do sumthin and he looks at me sez like man yo eyes are mad red u been smokin 2 much and that's when it hit me i wuz just reel high n it was all just a mirage so i ordered 1 of doze tropicall drinks wit da lil umbrella in em n we had a holiday on ice u know we had 2 take it to the streets! it wuz such a great time shout outz 2 my doggs archigram, buffalo bunch, knight club and play paul 4 being so dope i even shed a tear or 2 n when i got home i crydamoure.

No comments:

Post a Comment