Sunday, April 5, 2009

a hydroplane

blogging is a full-time gig! kanye tell me your secret!
got a reply yesterday to one of my numerous groveling emails trying to build interest in my blog asking for more originals, which got me thinking about what this blog is going to be about.
i've already been trying to think ahead about what the hell i'm going to do when i run out of old songs to fuck around with. right now i'm spending about an hour and a half a day trying to get from the really basic music loop on reason to the finished post, and because of that i haven't been working on any new stuff. which means that eventually (i have around 150 music loops on my computer, but i would only consider utilizing 20 or 30 more in actual posts) i'm going to have to quit my job and work full-time on a blog that currently has 8 followers (a VERY loyal 8, mind you).
so something tells me that i'm going to hit the bottom of this 'post-once-every-24-hours' energy drink i'm currently pounding down, or at least get very sick to my stomach (true story, i'm not drinking any rockstars again for a while). do i plow forward for another month or two, going out with a bang, or start slowing my posts down to once every couple of days and just sort of slowly decompose?


i mean james dean couldn't escape the allure of dying young, leavin a good lookin corpse

edit: although i'll never run out of great pics

No comments:

Post a Comment