Monday, April 6, 2009

NEW MUSIC - What's For Dinner, What's Your Name

UPDATE: THIS SONG IS NOW CLASSIFIED UNDER PRETTY TERRIBLE

not too much to say today.

what do you think about kid cudi's new song? can a song be sampled while it's still no. 1 on the billboard hot 100? even if it's some exclusive outtake that kanye managed to get his hands on? when he came out with stronger i was thinking to myself hmmmm.... discovery's not even 10 years old.
shame on me for not thinking of it first i guess. can't really see it being as big as day'n'nite though. even with gaga behind it (or underneath it i suppose).

this one's a little uninspired can you tell? the acapella had to be slowed down and it just went on forever and i'm too sick to really sit down and work with it.

so from now on all the posts with new music from me will be clearly labeled as such. that way i get a couple of days to either put something new together or at least put a little bit of effort besides warping the vocals to match the track and sequencing my loop in reason. the bad news (if that wasn't bad enough already) is that you'll have to listen to me sitting in my ivory tower, dieting and and taking it out on the music industry. i didn't really want to have this be a critical blog, so maybe it will just raise thought provoking questions you can chew on throughout your day. you've been warned.


samples Lady GaGa - You Know The Damn Song

12 followers "they love me they really love me!" what is that from???

No comments:

Post a Comment