Thursday, April 30, 2009

wait til i get my music right...


i have 25,568 songs on my itunes.

wish i could brag. but as fred reminded me a couple of months ago, i can't. if i had to estimate, i'd say about a quarter of those i've never heard. out of every four songs, there's one i've never even clicked on.

while it might seem like its pointless to have songs on your computer just for the sake of having them, in the end i'd rather know half, or even a quater of my library really well than have listened to all of them and not be able to quote or recognize the melody of the majority of them.

which brings me to tonight's post: music that i've spent enough time sleeping on. here are five artists (and fantastic songs of theirs that i DO know - i'm not COMPLETELY square) that i never got around to getting into, and hearby resolve to wax (more) poetically on in the month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment