Wednesday, April 1, 2009

some crazy echo shit


what i've posted so far has all been electronic/house, and that's really not being fair to my musical background because long before i was ripping off justice and daft punk i was ripping off dr. dre and rza and preemo. i won't go into too many details about my wiggerish ways, but i will concede that at one point i rocked rocawear jeans cuz my knots so thick.

i still do the occasional hip hop track, and of all the dre knock-offs i've done, this one is the bees knees. also, this is probably the only dr. dre rip off in the universe that samples a pink floyd song. scott storch, i triple dog dare you.

Hear Mars - Look What I Did With Echoes

aaaaaand....
Pink Floyd - Echoes (i have to pander to my hippie following because without them, well quite frankly it would just be my girlfriend)

ALSO: currently flossin FOUR followers what what be more constructive with your feedback

1 comment:

  1. Sweet echoes man...sweet echoes.

    Oh, and I think you NEED to go into detail on your wiggerish ways. Now. Your followers demand such wiggerish details. Actually, rereading your rocawear jeans line, i take back my statement. Unless you have pictures.

    ReplyDelete